- New EMIG Board Selected
- Emergency Medicine's Dr. James Paxton wins Young Investigator Award at American Heart Association symposium
- WSU's Nathaniel Hunt wins top student presentation award at emergency medicine conference
The Emergency Medicine Interest Group is for students (Years I-IV) interested in exploring emergency medicine as a career choice. This group was formed to provide an avenue of educational outreach and experience in emergency medicine and health care in general. It provides an opportunity to make contacts in the field and to gain clinical experience before beginning Year III.
- 3 Hands-On Skills Nights
- Q&A Dinner Meetings With:
- Residency Program Directors
- Recently Matched 4th Year Medical Students
- Great Lunch Seminars
*NOTE: If you are using a public computer the email hyperlinks will not work. Instead, right click on the link and select "Copy Email Address" and then paste in your email server.